Ugh! Today is just going by way too slow. Plans fell through (mostly due to the weather...which I love, just hate that plans got canceled) and Rieley and I have just been sitting here trying to think of things that need to get done. We haven't really come up with anything thus far. I have addressed and prepared some Mary Kay stuff to go out in the mail Monday morning and I intend to go input some information my director needs from me as far as Mary Kay sales, but that's about it. I have tried to come up with somewhere to go to get out of the apartment, but have come up empty so far. I am waiting to hear from a friend to see if she wants to meet up and catch up over dinner. I am refusing to do any more packing until I can get some stuff moved over to the new place because it is just getting too overwhelming with all of the boxes and junk that I have hanging around the apartment. The master bedroom is completely un-/inaccessible (is that a word?). I have never wanted a weekend to go by more quickly than I do right now.
We got to see the new house yesterday for a brief amount of time. I can't even tell you how badly I wish I could get the keys and move in right then and there. It's a cute and very clean little place...a bit smaller than I expected, but still comparable or even slightly bigger than what we have now with a cute little yard, I garage, lots of storage space, an actual dining room (we've never had that in any of our rentals) and a cute kitchen and laundry room. I love the little backyard that Rieley can play in. It's fenced in and I would totally trust her playing out there while I watch from the living room. Jason will be happy, I'm sure. The convenience can't be beaten with the NEX, restaurants, gas station, bank, Target, and base all in the same area...basically walking distance if I really wanted that exercise. There are adorable "tot lots" all over the neighborhood and lots of friends from Jason's boat nearby. I'm so excited to get our move on Monday morning! What to do with myself until then, I do not know.
Anyway...this blog was not of much importance...just trying to give myself something to do. : ) Countdown to homecoming is underway!!! Woohoo!!!
XO,
Stephanie
November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Stephanie
- A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think