Ahh...did I totally jinx myself after writing that last blog regarding Rieley's potty training? Oh...more on that later. I wanted to start off by reporting on Rie's doctor's appointment. She did fine. She had gained 4lbs which is like a ton for pint-sized humans like herself. She's righ back on track to what she was prior to 18 months. I think she just had a phase where she was really picky about her food, but she's a lot better about that now. Like I said, she's constantly hungry. Every hour she comes to me and says, "Mommy,I hungry." Anyway, per the doctor, Rieley more than made up for her lack of weight gain and there is absolutely nothing to worry about at this point of our 31 1/2 lb tot!
As for the potty training...why couldn't we have one of those easy kids that are just ready to be a big kid. Haha. She's not doing so bad, other than the continuous cleaning of pee puddles all over the house. I have gotten pretty gutsy and have been putting her in panties almost all day, even when we're out and about. So far, we've done pretty well about not peeing in her pants while we're out but at home, I think we're a little more lax and accidents happen...over and over and over again. When we're out, I ask her about every 5 minutes if she has to go and sometimes even if she says no, but I think it would be about the time when she should go, we find the nearest bathroom and she goes. At home, she's distracted with tv or playing and I'm doing whatever it is I do all day. Haha. Its not fun at this point, but we're keeping at it. I accept advice. : )
I am really looking forward to signing my lease on Friday and seeing the inside of the house for the first time. I get to pick up my keys and start moving on Monday! Also so excited for the family to come and visit. I am so thankful for everyone (family, boat wives, friends) who have all offered to help with the move or watching Rieley so I can concentrate on working on the place. We definitely want to try and get everything setted before daddy comes home so that he feels nice and welcomed!
Hope all is well with you.
XO,
Stephanie
P.S. I think I enabled comments even if you're not a member of the site so feel free o try it out. Hope it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Stephanie
- A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think