Brrr...it's getting pretty chilly here. Temps have been 60 and under...mostly under. In Hawaii, I'm so used to it being warm when the sun is out. :P I don't mind it so much, though. It's so much easier to warm up than it is to cool down and it's nice to get to wear sweat pants around the house or jackets out and about. Of course, I can't resist the cute boots and scarves that come with the territory also. Woot woot!!!
Well, we're still playing the waiting game. I went to see my doctor today. It was a good appointment...everything is still looking good. I've gained a lot more weight than I'd like to have, however what should I expect when I'm scurrying around the kitchen looking for a snack at 11/12 at night. Lol. It's a really bad habit I've picked up in the last month or so and am going to have to kick once this baby shows up. Yikes! Speaking of the little man making his appearance...I am measuring at about 3cm dilated now and am 75% effaced meaning my body is gearing up!!!! That was music to my ears let me tell ya because I am so ready....I think. Lol.
Now that Halloween has come and gone, it does seem like time is just going to pass us by without a warning. The trees are no longer their fiery red and orange and are actually starting to bare its brownish, dead leaves. I still see the beauty in them, though. It's just so different from what I'm used to, ya know? I'm truly looking forward to Thanksgiving. I hope our home is full of family that we love and that we can introduce our baby to. Then, come December 2nd, my parents will be flying in!!! I'm so very excited, but bummed at the same time...my sister won't be able to make the trip because she's starting a new job and will be put on probation for a couple of months. :'( Christmas will be here before we know it and 2011 will be here shortly thereafter!! Did I mention that this coming November 4 is going to mark the 5th year since the hubby and I have been together?! Oh yea...5 years baby!!! Can't believe it, but thinking back...I wouldn't have it any other way...I wouldn't have picked any one else to spend the last half decade with and make 2 beautiful babies with. : D How cool would it be to have our baby on that day in celebration?!
Anyway...just trying to distract myself from the tediousness of fixing up my iTunes library, but I'll get back to it and finish it up before bed. Have a good one. Sorry, no pics tonight.
Happy Fall!
Stephanie
November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Stephanie
- A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think