November 1, 2010

Halloweeners

Ok...so it's November 1st and baby Taytum still hasn't made his appearance.  I realize his due date is not for another 2 1/2 weeks, but the sooner he shows up...the better...not that I want to tell him what to do...but come on little man...momma wants to hold you in her arms already!!!  I'm really trying to leave it up to him with as little interference as possible, but hey...a little walking around the neighborhood or up and down the stairs never did anyone any harm.  Hehe. 

Anyway...I am glad that he decided not to make an appearance on Halloween...I get into it for the pure joy of my little RieRie, but I'm not the biggest fan of scary festivities.  It was a nice day, though.  We ended up sticking close to home and trick-o-treating with the other military families in the neighborhood in the earlier hours and then waiting on the porch for visitors to pass out treats.  The community center in our backyard also had a huge party where kids could play games and get balloon animals made.  They also handed out hot dogs, coffee, and hot apple juice (mind you, it was no cider).  We didn't stick around there too long, though as Underdog was howling for us from the back porch.  Rieley was a little apprehensive at times throughout the night, but she really did get into the spirit.  She actually said "trick-o-treat" when she went to the doors and thanked them for her treats.  She also really enjoyed passing out candy and goodies to the visitors that came to our front door.  The little princess didn't want the night to end until her fingers were frozen and ready to fall off.  Enjoy the pictures as our entire family got into the spirit and dressed up for the occassion!!!  Hopefully the next time I write, it'll be to announce the newest addition to our 'ohana!  Stay clued in.

Happy November!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.