October 19, 2009

Watermelon Accomplished.

Well, today was a feat in and of its self.  I have low counts of energy and metabolism (in my opinion), but for some reason...I have been motivated to DO SOMETHING with myself lately.  I've actually prepared a meal twice in the last week (if you know me, you know I'm not the most domesticated wife, but I try) and keep in mind that we had a Halloween party one night that provided food and that we ate leftovers on both nights afterwards.  Woot Woot!  Add to that the fact that I actually got off the couch today in spite of my bad mood from a not-so-successful open house yesterday and went for a long walk to downtown Honolulu and back toward Ward Center and home and then took the little one to burn some energy and get some sun out at the pool.  And I agree with the experts...exercise and actually accomplishing something in the day does boost your mood because I am much happier than yesterday!

Watermelon.  Are you wondering what the heck I mean by the title of this blog?  Well, what you don't know about little miss thing is that she DOES NOT LIKE FRUIT!  I'm not complaining, though, because she does LIKE her veggies.  She can eat soy beans, green beans, any beans and lettuce, cucumbers and the like...but for some reason, the only fruit I could ever really get her to eat are strawberries.  But tonight...we sat down and had watermelon with our dinner.  She seemed  a little shocked at first, but once she got used to the idea, she chomped away!...along with a side of soy beans.  Haha. 

Anyway...apparently Rieley has gotten into a bottle of water and has turned herself into a human fountain so I need to go check that she has wiped up the water she has spit up all over my living room!  Hope all is well!

XO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.