Hey all,
So my good friend Jacquie (Best) Milam is a brilliant photographer! I love her work so much and she so kindly did one last shoot with Rieley and I before she left Hawaii (she's now in Florida so if you're in the area and are interested in her services, I'd gladly put in a word!). I'm so sad she left...she's kinda my photography mentor. : )
Anyway, these are some of my fav pics she took of us. We will be sending them to Daddy in hopes that we can get him as excited for homecoming as we are! Have I mentioned Rieley has actually asked for him to come home aside from talking to him imaginitively?
Hopefully this will help boost his morale in case its getting low during this home stretch! Good readin'!
October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Stephanie
- A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.












No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think