October 12, 2009
My Sister's Engaged
Hey There. My sister, Jaimee, recently got engaged to her boyfriend, Gabe. When they came to visit Rieley and I in August, I took them out to do some engagement pictures. We used the North Shore, Downtown Honolulu, and even Dave & Buster's as our settings. It was fun, but awkward staring at my little sister kissing a boy. Ewww....LOL! I was just thrilled to be taking pictures of people other than Rieley...I can only have so many pictures of her! Haha. But Gabe is cool people's and I hope they enjoy the pictures as much as I do! I hope you do, too!!
Labels: Jason and Steph, Rieley, Photography Hobby
Photography Hobby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Stephanie
- A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think