Before we left Hawaii, one of my best girlfriends allowed me to take some portraits of her three rambunctious boys in her backyard...just to have a lil something to remember them by and well because she needed some recent pics of them, too. Hehe. I had fun, but boy were they antsy. I had to keep things as short and sweet as possible. These are just a couple of my favorites.
I love these photos! Thank you so much for doing this for me... I hope that the next time we meet again I can have you do some newer pictures of them! You are amazing and I miss you.
Hey Daener!!! Of course I'll do more pics of the boys! I miss them and I miss you, too!!!! I'm glad you like them...I'm always apprehensive of what people really think of my pics...more practice will only make me better!
I love these photos! Thank you so much for doing this for me... I hope that the next time we meet again I can have you do some newer pictures of them! You are amazing and I miss you.
ReplyDelete~Daena
Hey Daener!!! Of course I'll do more pics of the boys! I miss them and I miss you, too!!!! I'm glad you like them...I'm always apprehensive of what people really think of my pics...more practice will only make me better!
ReplyDelete