Nonetheless, our adventures have slowed down a tad bit. In the beginning of May, we celebrated Rieley's 3rd birthday with our dearest and closest friends and family with the exception of a few that were missing. At the end of May, we took a mini-vacation to the Big Island, but kept it kind of hush hush so that we could fit in as much sight seeing as possible without having to shuffle back and forth between the family we have there. In early July, Rieley and I also went back to Maui to stay with our family while Daddy was deployed on his last underway for at least 3 years!!! And last, but certainly not least, we made a trip to Maui once more in the first week of September as we finally received our orders to move cross country to Groton, CT....which is where I am writing from at this very moment. Below I have posted a few of my favorite pictures of these moments we shared. More of the beginning of our new journey that we have since begun to come soon.
But, before I let you scroll down to those pictures, I want to clarify that due to surprising, but very happy, news that we received of the baby now on the way...our honeymoon is postponed yet again so Italy will not be an adventure posted on in the near future as I mentioned in a previous blog entry. On the other hand, many, many, MANY more pictures will shortly ensue especially as we greet the lil peanut into this crazy world. : )
Enjoy!
Stephanie
The partaayy!!!
Exploring Volcano, Kona, and Hilo on the Big Island
Maui No Ka Oi


No comments:
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear what you think