March 4, 2010

Rieley-Eden is going to be 3!

Hello Family & Friends,

As you may or may not realize, 2010 is speeding right along and we are already almost a third of the way through the year.  That means, that it is spring and what happens during spring?  Flowers bloom.  Our flower bloomed in April 2007 and continues to grow big and strong!  : )  Lil Miss Rieley-Eden will be three this year and I am already beginning the party planning process.  One of the first steps to that is doing an invitation and so far I've put pictures on each party invite.  This year, since I have my monster camera, I decided to venture out and do my own portraits for her 3rd year of celebration.  I hope you like them.  I snuck in some pictures of her with her daddy and our pooch, Maka!

Enjoy! ~ Steph

P.S. As you can tell, I can't figure out which ones are my faves...there are too many...even though I need a little work on using the light source better and more editing lessons.

Day 1


Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A mommy of 3 and submariner's wife looking to connect with and make new friends.